Driveway Alarm - New System Available
Rubber Hose Sensor with Solar Powered Rechargeable Battery!
The Voice Alert System-6 is a reliable and cost-effective entrance/driveaway alarm safety system ideal for homes and small businesses. It is capable of monitoring six zones at one time and functions properly in all weather conditions. Other features include custom voice recordable alerts, a wireless PIR sensor transmitter, multiple beam patterns and more.
Also Available: New Voice Alert System with Wireless Rubber Hose Solar Sensor.
Emits a signal up to 1,000 feet when someone runs over the hose. An included NiCad battery works as a sensor and uses a solar panel to recharge. This system comes with 20 feet of hose, a hose anchor, NiCad battery and receiver. The Hose Must Be Placed on Asphalt or Concrete Driveways ONLY, cannot be used on gravel driveways!
Download the original bell sound for your Voice Alert
Made in U.S.A.
BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE EVERYWHERE AT ONCE...
w i r e l e s s a n n u n c i a t o r
|Voice Alert System-6 is a new annunciator system featuring wireless PIR sensors transmitters and a remote receiver/speaker base unit. Users record their own alert messages and are then notified with their own voice message when activity in a monitored is detected.
Key applications include:
- Wireless Driveway Alarm
- Residential and Small Business Security
- Child Monitoring and Pool Safety
- Home Automation
System-6 allows a maximum of six user recorded messages. Each message is specific to one zone. For instance, zone one could be for a driveway alarm, car coming up the driveway. while zone two could be for a sensor monitoring the back yard - "Alert! Child by the pool!. Perhaps a third sensor guards a side entrance against intruders.
However, when this PIR detects movement, the base unit plays .Intruder on patio. while also triggers a floodlight using one of four .C. relays included on the base unit. System- 6 can monitor all three zones simultaneously and still have three additional zones available when needed.
Users can alter their messages and place the wireless sensors wherever they wish. Voice Alert System-6 sets up in minutes and can be completely customized to fit their individual needs. The wireless PIRs feature: all weather protection, adjustable mounting and sensitivity, and can send a signal 300 feet through walls and up to 1000 feet in open space.
New Voice Alert System with Wireless Rubber Hose Sensor.
Download the original bell sound for your Voice Alert
Transmits a signal up to 1,000 feet when someone runs over the hose. The sensor is a NiCad Battery and uses a solar panel to recharge the battery. The system comes with 20 feet of hose, hose anchor, NiCad battery and receiver. The Hose Must Be Placed on Asphalt or Concrete Driveways ONLY, can not be used on gravel driveways!
Voice Alert System-6 is ideal for
residential and small business notification, security, and property protection.
|Voice Alert System-6 combines wireless and digital voice technology to create the most flexible and cost-effective annunciation system available today. System-6 monitors up to six zones using wireless PIR Sensor Transmitters and a remote Receiver/Speaker Base Unit. When a zone is breached, a signal is sent up to 1000 feet (300' through walls) to the remote Base Unit. Upon signal reception, the Base Unit plays a user (voice-recorded) message identifying that specific zone.
Voice Alert System-6 is an excellent plug and play solution for hard-towire areas. It also features multiple "C" relays enabling it to trigger additional devices or to integrate into a larger security or home automation system.
Common applications include: Wireless Driveway Alarm, Perimeter Security, Customer and Visitor Notification, Customer Greeting, Child Safety, Pool Security, Delivery and Supply Room Monitoring, and Annunciation of activity at CCTV Camera.
- Monitors up to 6-Zones
- Adjustable Beam and Sensitivity
- Multiple "C" Relays
- All-Weather Construction PIR
- Adjustable PIR Mounting
- Customized Voice Alerts
- Completely Wireless
- Plug and Play Installation
- False Alarm Deterrent
- Voice Warning for Low Battery
- Simple to use
New Vibration Sensor/Transmitter Available!
||The Voice Alert TXPCBB-V Transmitter is a versatile wireless transmitter design with a vibration switch to trigger messages stored in the Voice Alert receiver/speaker. The transmitter has a transmission range of up to 1000 feet line of sight or 300 feet through walls. The transmitter is housed in a waterproof box that is designed for indoor or outdoor use. The box includes (4) mounting tabs that allow the box to be mounted either horizontally or vertically to accommodate a variety of installation options.
The small (4" x 4") transmitter is triggered by a movement or bumping of the box.
The Wireless Voice Alert System-6 offers homeowners security, notification, convenience, and most of all peace of mind. Whether it is used as a simple wireless driveway alarm or as a full wireless security system, Voice Alert System-6 stands out by being easy to use, totally flexible and very cost-effective.
|With a range of up to 1000 feet (300' through walls) and the ability to trigger additional devices using "C" relays (lights, alarms, home automation), the Voice Alert System-6 offers installers, homeowners, and automation enthusiasts an ideal solution for hard-to-wire situations.
Voice Alert System-6 is an excellent choice for pool security and child safety. There is no substitute for direct parent supervision. However, distractions happen and unfortunately that is when most water accidents occur. But with Voice Alert always on watch, you receive advanced warning when crucial seconds that can mean the difference in saving a child's life.
The patented Voice Alert System-6 serves as a strong layer of protection and has the following advantages over other pool safety products:
- Alerts parents before a child is in the pool
- Sounds in-home alerts where supervision is usually lost
- Sets up in minutes and is exceptionally easy to use
- Gives parents additional seconds that can mean everything
- Lets users record their own alert messages
- Expands as needed for other household dangers
Commercial Use: Voice Alert System-6 can support commercial users by monitoring their storeroom inventory, announcing customers, or even promoting products on sale. Since System-6 features user-recorded alerts, the variety of applications depends primarily on the type of commercial operation.
||Alert Message Examples
|Storeroom or Restricted Access Security
||"Someone in storeroom"
|Customized Entry Greeting to Clients
||"Welcome to ABC Mart"
|Notification of Customer Entry
||"Customer out front"
|Shipment Delivery Notification
|Annunciation of CCTV Camera Activity
||"Motion by Camera 3"
|Warehouse Inventory Protection
||"Intruder by section J"
- Is the Sensor/Transmitter waterproof?
The Sensor/Transmitters can be used indoors and outside. They are designed to withstand weather including rain and snow but are not designed to be submerged in water. When installed outside the Sensor/Transmitters do best when in a covered area and not in direct sunlight.
- How does the Sensor/Transmitter work?
The Sensor/Transmitter is a passive infrared receiver (PIR). It detects movement by the change it causes in background temperature and then transmits a radio signal to the Receiver/Speaker that movement has been detected.
- How far will the Sensor/Transmitter send a signal to the Receiver/Speaker? The Sensor/Transmitters will transmit a signal in an open area up to 1000 feet to the Receiver/Speaker. Through walls the Sensor/Transmitters will transmit a signal to the Receiver/Speaker up to 300 feet.
- Will tree branches trigger a false signal?
It is possible for branches to cause a false trigger. The best location to install the Sensor/Transmitter in an area where tree branches and bushes will not be blown by a wind in the detection zone of the Sensor/Transmitters.
- Will birds or dogs or cats trigger a false signal?
The Sensor/Transmitters are designed to ignore small animals under 40 Lbs. To reduce the possibility for a false trigger caused by movement of a small animal it is recommended that the Sensor/Transmitters be mounted at a height of 7 1/2 feet above the ground. The lower the Sensor/Transmitters are mounted the greater the chance of picking up a small animal.
- How often will the Sensor/Transmitter send a signal?
The Sensor/Transmitter has two modes for sensing movement and sending a signal. The (setup) mode that is set at the factory identifies all movement and transmits each detected movement to the Receiver/Speaker. The battery saver mode has an adjustable timer that will detect movement after the time delay setting and then transmit to the Receiver/Speaker.
- Will the system work through walls of my home?
The system is designed to function through the interior walls of a home and exterior walls of a home. The Sensor/Transmitters have difficulty transmitting a signal through aluminum siding or metal surfaces and are best located on a window in that situation.
- How many Sensor/Transmitters will the system recognize?
There is no limit to the number of Sensor/Transmitters that can be installed with a system. There are 6 voice messages that are available for the Sensor/Transmitters to activate.
- Can a Sensor/Transmitter be recognized by more than one Receiver/Speaker?
The Sensor/Transmitter can be set to activate an unlimited number of Receiver/Speakers.
- Will the Sensor/Transmitter recognize a small child?
The Sensor/Transmitter is intended to identify children of about 40 Lbs or larger when the Sensor/Transmitter is installed at a height of 7 1/2 feet above the ground. If it is desired to identify smaller children then the Sensor/Transmitter will need to be installed lower to the ground. When animals are present they may create a false trigger.
- Will the Sensor/Transmitter work in the dark?
Yes, the Sensor/Transmitter will work in the dark or in full light.
- How long will the battery last in the Sensor/Transmitter?
The battery in the Sensor/Transmitter can last up to 1 year depending on if the Sensor/Transmitter is set to battery saver mode. Temperature can also affect the life of any battery. Operating a battery at cold temperature will reduce its life.
- How large of an area do the Sensor/Transmitters monitor?
The Sensor/Transmitters are designed to monitor a 40-foot by 40-foot area when they are installed at 7 1/2 feet above the ground and there are no obstructions.
- Where can I get additional Sensor/Transmitters?
Additional Sensor/Transmitters are available at the store where you bought your Voice Alert VA-6000S system.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all Voice Alert products.
In addition, Cross Point Industries, Inc. warrants to the purchaser that this product shall be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from original purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Please retain your receipt. The warranty registration card should also be filled out completely and immediately returned to Cross Point Industries, Inc.
During the warranty period, if this product is found to be defective under normal use and service, Cross Point Industries, Inc. shall at its option repair or replace it with new or reconditioned product.
This warranty does not cover defects resulting from accidents, abuse, misuse, or unauthorized service. This warranty gives you specific rights, You may have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
To obtain warranty service, return the product with shipping prepaid to Cross Point Industries, Inc. Cross Point Industries, Inc. reserves the right to replace any discontinued product with one of equal value.
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION RADIO AND TELEVISION INTERFERENCE STATEMENT FOR A CLASS 'B' DEVICE
If this equipment does cause interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and then on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into a different outlet so that the equipment and receiver are on different branch circuits.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Cross Point Industries could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This product was FCC certified under test conditions that included the use of shielded I/O cables and connectors between the system components. To be in compliance with FCC regulations, the user must use shielded cables and connectors and install them properly
Voice Alert TM is not intended to be a LIFE SAVING instrument as it may false trigger or miss a trigger. Atmospheric conditions, sun spot activities, local transmitters, or receiver nulls may prevent triggering or cause false triggering. It is the users responsibility to take this into consideration.
The Voice Alert driveway alarm employs military grade PIR and RF technology, is manufactured in a ISO9002 certified plant and inspected to the strict statistical control standards of MIL-STD 105D, 1.5 AQL. Voice Alert meets the demanding requirements of the Department of Homeland Security, INS, all branches of the United States Military, FCC & UL.
- Monitors up to six zones
- Customizable alerts
- Weatherproof PIR sensor transmitter
- Numerous beam patterns
- Adjustable delay timers, mounting and beam sensitivity
- Four "C" relays
To install, simply mount the PIR in the designated area, plug in the base unit and record a message to distinguish each zone. Additional features: on-off switch, volume adjustment, missed message alert & playback, simple message check, and low battery alert.
- Records six different messages (6 seconds long)
- Handles unlimited sensors and transmitters
- Adjustable speaker volume
- Voice message (triggered by user): One button for each position
- Voice message (triggered by transmitter): Set to user's desired message
- Separate "C" relays allow triggering of other devices
- Flashing LED light indicates missed message
- Push button plays missed messages
- Super Heterodyne receiver
- 433.92 MHz receiver frequency
- Digital recording
- FCC Part 15 Approved
- Crystal receiver stability
- 100 dBm receiver sensitivity
- Low battery indicator LED and voice message
- AC/DC power adaptor – approximately 7-foot cord length
- Requires power levels of 117V AC - 60Hz
- 9VDC - 1 AMP power input
- Can be assembled on a wall or table top
- Receiver/Speaker Measurements: 8.50" W x 1.75" H x 5.75" D
Wireless PIR Sensor Transmitter Specs
- Monitored range: 40' x 40' feet
- Easy to adjust sensor
- Weatherproof build for indoor or outdoor use
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- Adjustable delay timer (zero to three minutes)
- Battery powered - includes 9-volt battery
- Detects infrared waves
- Adjustable beams - choose default position (40x40') or vertical/horizontal
- RF transmitter frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Output Power: FCC Part 15 approved
- Transmission range: up to 1,000' in the open (or 300 ft through walls)
- On/off keying transmitter
- 288 codes
- Features battery power saver option
- Sensor Transmitter Measurements: 2.38" W x 5.00" H x 5.00" D