If you've been searching for a very basic wired doorbell button that's in expensive, neutral in color, and easy to install, you have found it. The RPW111A and RPW110 are plastic wired door bell push buttons by Honeywell.
These wired buttons are surface mounted products which means installation is a snap. Simple set the product on the mounting surface, connect the wires, and screw it into the wall with the supplied mounting screws and you are set.
These products features a UV-coating that helps prolong color over a longer period of time than non-treated products. The white color will last longer than products not treated.
There are two versions of this product featured here. One is lighted, the RPW111A, and one is non-lighted, the RPW110A. The rectangular shaped button (the part you push) is illuminated in the lighted version for ease of location during night-time operation. For the lighted version you must use a wired doorbell transformer as the light will quickly drain the battery on battery powered wired door bells. For battery powered wired doorbells you can only use the RPW110A.
This is a great choice for builders, contractors and electricians because 1) it's a good, reliable product 2) it is a surface mount button that is easy and quick to install and 3) it is very inexpensive
- White plastic case
- Rectangular case and rectangular button
- UV-resistant coating on plastic cover
- Surface mounted
- Wired doorbell button
- Lighted and non-lighted versions are available
- Compatible with most wired doorbells, or many other products that work with low-voltage transformers
- Dimension are 4.9-inches (H) by 2.85-inches (W) by.75-inches (D)
- Manufactured by Honeywell
- One year manufacturer's warranty