If you want to find a wired doorbell product with features only typically seen in wireless chime products, take a moment to see the RCW3500 series of wired doorbells by Honeywell. Available is 6 different styles/colors, these chimes feature a real wood color with modern accents like Glass, Brass, and Brushed Nickel finishes. If you can't find one that matches your exact needs, you may want to consider the RCW3505N which is a real wood, unfinished cover. You can stain or paint the cover to fit the exact style you are looking for. We've had customer who have wallpapered this product to match their decor.
The RCW3500 series of Honeywell Decor Wired Chimes are nice looking, wired door chime receivers powered by batteries or a doorbell transformer. Not only do these doorbells look great, they also provide you with the flexibility of using a doorbell transformer or not using a transformer.
If your old chime has given up on you and you are looking for a wired chime that is modern and stylish, this is the series to look at. Available in six different designs and finishes, these wired doorbells are compatible with the Honeywell "B" series of door chime products. For a brief description of each style, please check the tab labeled "The RCW3500 Series Models," or see the gallery images. All styles listed in this group have the same features, workmanship, and installation.
Easy to install, the chime can accommodate up to 3 push buttons and comes with 7 unique chime tunes, allowing you to assign a different chime to each push button, a feature typically seen in wireless door chimes only. This will help to easily distinguish which door or window to check as you can activate the chime’s motion sensor or perhaps the door/window contacts feature. This is a unique feature you won't normally find with most wired chimes. Typically, a wired chime will only play one to three different tunes or melodies, and only allow coverage of up to two doors.
Even though it is wired, you still have the option to use a battery rather than a wired doorbell transformer. If you are using a lighted push button, we strongly recommend you use a doorbell transformer with this product as the power draw of the lighted button will quickly drain the doorbell batteries. The chime also features CD sound quality, and the volume can be adjusted to your preferred level. This feature can be really helpful for consumers with babies, as well as to those with hearing problems.
You can hang these chimes horizontally or vertically to fit your decorating style.
- Warm and cool material combination that provides warm wood with modern accents
- CD-quality sound are pleasant to listed to
- 7 chime tunes available (see list below)
- Fully adjustable volume so you can adjust listening level to your comfort
- Mounts on wall vertically or horizontally to suite your decorating needs
- Works with up to 3 doorbell push buttons. For example, you can mount one on the front door, side door, and back door
- Power with transformer or batteries - batteries are the ideal option if you are unsure whether your existing transformer is functioning properly. Please note, if you have a lighted push button you have to use a doorbell transformer.
- If using batteries to power this chime you will need 4 x "C" sized batteries
- If using a doorbell transformer, we recommend a 16V transformer
- Ding Dong
- St. Clements
- Tube Chime Sound
- Warm Brass
- Manufactured by Honeywell
- "B" Series compatible
- One year manufacturer's warranty
RCW3503N - Warm wood, clear glass front with three nickel decorative circles on glass
RCW3506N - Warm wood, clear glass front with four brass squares laid in glass
RCW3504N - Warm wood, nickel plate with three nickel inlay circles
RCW3505N - Light oak wood
RCW3502N - Glass with horizontal rectangular plate, contemporary design
RCW3501N - Nickel with glass plate with four nickel squares