A great solution to extend the sound range of your exising wired doorbell, especially in areas you cannot run wire. This easy to install DIY product allows your existing doorbell or door chime transformer to send a wireless signal to a plug-in receiver/speaker.
The RC3030D set includes a small transformer you wire into your existing doorbell transformer. The easy to follow instructions make this installation a snap. Once you have it wired, you simply plug-in the receiver and your system is up and running. When the doorbell pushbutton is pressed, the wireless transmitter (the one you wired into the transformer) sends a wireless signal, up to 150ft., to the plug-in receiver/speaker.
This unit is similar to the RC3200 Extend-A-Chime except this unit has a 1 1/2'' speaker and is smaller, more compact in size. Don't let the small speaker size fool you though, it delivers a crisp, quality sound.
The Receiver/Speaker that ships with the RC3030D set is the RC3733D which you can purchase as an additional add-on plug-in receiver/speaker. You may also purchase the RC3253 add-on door chime receiver/speaker which has a larger, 2 1/4'' speaker.
- Two year manufacturer's warranty
- 1 1/2'' speaker with volume control
- Small, compact design fits in a variety of spaces
- Operating range (transmitter to receiver) of up to 150ft depending on environmental factors
- Six available sound option, selected at the tranmitter by mpving dip switches
- thirty-two privacy codes available
- Works on transformers voltages 8-24 volts