Weatherproof Entry Alert Wireless Security Alarm monitors and then alerts when a door or window is opened. The Weatherproof sensor is powered by batteries and attaches easy to doors and windows. When the magnetic sensor contacts are separated, the transmitter sends a wireless signal to the plug in receiver.
Transmitter/sensor may be set in two modes, chime mode or alarm mode. In chime mode, receiver plays chime sound. In Alarm mode, receiver plays louder alarm. You may also change the chime sound played by the receiver by pushing button located under sensor cover.
Receiver sound may be turned off or on by switch located on side of receiver.
- Alarm sound or chime sound when magnetic contact is separated at outdoor sensor.
- Easy to switch between alarm mode and chime mode by moving selector switch on sensor/transmitter.
- Separation of contacts (magnetic) on sensor/transmitter generates
- Alarm mode has a two second delay, so you can deactivate the alarm when you need access to the protected area.
- Receiver plugs into any standard household AC wall outlet not controlled by a switch.
- Transmitter uses one 6-volt alkaline battery (installed)
- Additional transmitter and magnet sold separately to monitor more than one location.
- Convenient chime/alarm switch on transmitter.
Common uses in alarm or chime mode:
- Protec outdoor shed: Attach sensor to outdoor shed. When door opens, chime is sounded
- Keep kids out of pool area: Attach to gate around pool. When pool gate door is opened, get alerted.
- Monitor secure areas: Attach to doors to keep people out of sensitive areas.