Nick is intimidated as he walks up to mansion. He received an invitation and he had to go and fight off the intimidation of meeting the mysterious Jay Gatsby. I think of something out of the Great Gatsby, or any home in the roaring 20's when I see this sleek looking contemporary design push button.
This is the style I think of when I imagine the Art Deco style of that era. Don't let the design fool you though. This is a lighted push button with a LED bulb that won't get hot and will always stay cool to the touch. It is surface mounted which makes installation a cinch.
If you are looking to give your home that special touch? This beautiful button comes with an antique pewter or antique bronze finish and an LED lighted button. The LED light will shine bright for easy location at nighttime and last forever.
- Available in two different finishes:
- PB3032-AP is an Antique Pewter Finish
- PB3032-AZ is an Antique Bronze Finish
- Requires a 16V doorbell transformer
- Surface mount but for easier installation. Simple mounts directly on wall.
- Lighted button (LED) that will never burn out and always stays cool to the touch
- Height 4.625" x Width 1.125" x Depth .75"
- Manufactured by Craftmade
- One year manufacturer's warranty