Do you need a doorbell that you can hear when roaming around your facility? 1800doorbell has paired up to great products to create a long range wireless doorbell with a portable receiver. If you work in an commercial environment, warehouse, or even a retail store and cannot be tethered to one location, this product is a great choice for you.
Another great feature about this product is you can easily add plug-in receivers as well as additional push buttons for other doors. In addition to that, it is also fully expandable with other Dakota 2500 alert series of products to included PIR motion sensors, driveway sensors, and door or window contacts.
The push button is the UT-2500 transmitter by Dakota Alert. The transmitter is powered by a 3V lithium battery (included) and is outdoor rated. The transmitter will work outside as long as it is in a protected environment, such as an awning or outlet enclosure.
On the transmitter is a push button that will send a wireless signal when pressed. The transmitter also features one N/O and N/C relay that will also activate the signal to be sent. This is a great option to integrate other devices such as a wired doorbell button or a door/window contact, for example.
The receiver is a portable device powered by rechargeable batteries (included) and fits in the palm of your hand. You can set the receiver on a flat surface or wear it using the included belt clip. The portable receiver's batteries are recharged using the supplied plug-in transformer.
The receiver plays an alert tone and may also be set to vibrate when alerted. A LCD logs the number of alerts with a reset button.
This product integrates with motion sensors, driveway sensors, and door/window contacts. If you would rather have a stationary desk top receiver rather than the portable model, please see the LH2500 long range doorbell with desktop receiver.
- Range of up to 2500 ft. Environmental factors will dimish signal stregnth, but this is the strongest wireless door chime we carry.
- Kit ships with one transmitter and one portable receiver that may be expanded by adding compatible products (see pricing grid above).
- Product compatible with Dakota Alert 2500 series of products, to include the LH-2500 long range doorbell kit with desktop receiver
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Portable receiver is powered by rechargeable batteries (included) and recharges with supplied plug in transformer
- Transmitter is powered by 3V Lithitum battery (included)
- Transmitter has one Normally Open (NO) and a Normally Close (NC) relay for integration with other devices
- Operates at a temperature range of -30F to 120F, which makes it rated for extreme conditions.