Do you need an easy to install long range wireless doorbell for your business? Or do you have a door that you would like to know whenever it is opened? With our newest kit, the LH-2500, you can do that and more!
The problem with wireless doorbell kits OR wireless entrance alerts you purchase at your local box store retailers is they simply do not have the necessary range to power through the steel, concrete, and other building materials present in commercial applications.
Business Owner, Meet the LH-2500 Long Range Wireless Doorbell!
- Kit has everything you need, 1 wireless push button (or door/window contact) and 1 plug-in reciever
- Range from transmitter (push button or contact) to the plug-in receiver is up to 2,500 ft.
- Powers through most obstacles that limit most wireless door chime products
- Receiver alerts when a door or window is opened
- Let your delivery trucks notify you when they arrive at your door
- Let visitors alert you when they need service
- Kit allows you to add more transmitters and more receivers
- Compatibale with motion sensors, driveway alarms, and other products
The number of uses of the LH-2500 is almost limitless and we have listed just a few of them above.
What's included with the kit?
The kit ships with the UT-2500 (transmitter) and the DCR-2500 (receiver).
UT-2500 Universal Transmitter:
The UT-2500 is the transmitter included with this kit and may be used as a wireless push button, and also a wireless door/window contact, and is also outdoor rated. The UT-2500 is powered by a 3-volt lithium ion battery which comes included in the kit and should last up to 18 months without a battery change. Please note, cold climates and more frequent use will dimish battery life.
The kit also features terminals for both a normally open (N/O) and normally closed (N/C). These contacts allows you to integrate the device with other products that work with Normally Open and Normall Closed connections. Not only will the device function as a push button, it may also functions as a contact alarm to work in conjuction with your current system. This device will send a wireless signal over 2500 feet to your DCR-2500 receiver. Whether you want to use the products as a doorbell button or a door window conatct, the UT-2500 is a high powered transmitter designed for commercial applications.
The DCR-2500 Receiver:
The receiver is the standard receiving unit for the Dakota 2500 series. It is truly the "backbone" of a quality dakota 2500 series system. The receiver also features four "C" relays to wire any normally open N/O or normally closed N/C device to the receiver. This allows you to integrate the device into a variety of other products.
The receiver also features one 12V DC output to add your favorite accessory to the system as well. Do you need the chime sound to be louder? Easy, hook an external speaker to the live 12VDC output. Need a visual indicator? Easy, wire an external strobe light to the live output. Both the C relays and dc output can be set to activate for 1 second, 10 seconds, 60 seconds or 10 minutes.
The volume control knob on the receiver allows you to adjust the volume to suite your needs.
This kit is customizable and expandable:
Since this device works with the Dakota 2500 series, you can easily customize this system to fit your individual needs. For our price you cannot get a better system that offers the value and versatility of the LH-2500.
This kit is a great product, especially if you already have any of the Dakota Alert 2500 series of products, this is the best choice for an extended range doorbell.
- Range of 2500 ft. from transmitter to receiver
- Kit ships with one wireless push button (with the ability to also double as a door/window contact) AND one plug in receiver
- Receiver capable of four zones, each with distinct tone or melody. You may use as many transmitters and receivers as needed.
- Transmitter ships with 3-volt lithium battery
- Receiver is powered by 120 V plug in transformer (included)
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Transmitter features one N/O and one N/C relay; receiver has four "C" relays
- Compatible with all Dakota 2500 series of products