Do you have an elderly family member who misses their alarm clock in the morning because they cannot hear it? Do they also have trouble hearing the doorbell or telephone ring?
The KA1000 from Krown is an alarm clock that also acts as a receiver for the Krown transmitter included in the package. The transmitter is a wireless door knock or doorbell transmitter. The receiver will detect a signal from the receiver up to 100 ft away. This transmitter will send a signal to the alarm clock whenever someone rings your doorbell or knocks on your door. The kit also comes with a telephone cord, so you will be able to connect your phone to the receiver. Whenever the phone rings the receiver will alert you. The receiver will alert you either by the bed shaker that is included, loud 95 dB siren, or flashing lights. The alarm clock will inform you of which transmitter is sending the signal by displaying it on the clock display. In order to have the alarm clock alert you via flash you must connect a lamp to the receiver. This is a simple process as you only plug the lamp into the lamp socket located on the alarm clock cord. Then plug in the cord to the wall outlet and you're set. This receiver is compatible with all Krown alarm monitor system transmitters.
- 100 ft range
- Alarm clock doubles as a receiver
- Door knock or doorbell transmitter included in package
- Bed shaker also included in package
- Can connect a telephone to the alarm clock receiver
- Snooze feature
- Built in night light
- Battery backup for clock and sound
- 95 dB siren with volume control
- Dimensions of the product are 6.5" h x 5.5" w x 4.25" l
- 1 year manufacturers warranty