The HS4313 is a small, do-it-yourself install exit alarm that will sound an ear peircing 105dB alarm when the unit is armed and the magnetic contacts are separated. Don't let the fact that this unit is a DIY product fool you. It is a solid performer that can be used in just about any application, whether you want to use it on a warehouse door, on a supply closet, this exit alarm device is a great choice.
This product is versatile too! It is designed so that you could place the magnetic contacts on either side of the unit. Powered by two AAA alkaline batteries, it does not require an electrician to install.
- Alarm Sounds When Magnetic Contact is Separated
- Key Used to Arm/Disarm Unit
- Instant or Delayed Option
- Entrance Delay - 10 seconds
- Exit Delay - 25 seconds
- Alarm Output - 105 dB
- Power Supply - 9 volt alkaline battery - clip top style (not included)