A simple to use and setup driveway alarm product that flashes a lamp in your phone when motion is detected.
The HS3605 is a terrific product. A simple concept that is even easier to install. Simply mount the PIR motion sensor wherever you would like to detect motion, usually on the corner of your home near the driveway. Then, plug the wireless receiver into a standard wall outlet. Whatever lamp you want to turn on when motion is detected, plug that lamp into the receiver and you instantly have a great security and safety product installed in your home. As a bonus, you don't have to pay a contractor to do it! This is a great motion sensor security light kit.
Additional receivers and remote controls may be added to the system. The PIR motion sensor is the HS2144 and the remote control is the HW2190T handheld remote control.
HS3605 Motion-Activated Sensor Light Control
- A true DIY install product. No wiring needed and literally installs in minutes.
- Kit comes with motion sensor transmitter, plug in receiver, and remote control for receiver.
- Receiver plugs into standard 120V wall outlet
- Also included is 12V alkaline battery installed in hand held remote and two mounting screws.
Motion Activated Wireless Transmitter Features
- Mount Motion Sensor within operating range
- Weather sealed for outdoor use prolongs life of sensor
- Great for inside or outside security
- When motion is detected, sensor sends wireless signal to plug in receiver and turns lamp on.
- Powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- 100 foot range (homes with aluminum siding may have reduced range when mounting sensor outside
- 140 feet X 60 feet detection zone
- Activation switch allows for day/night or night only operation.
- Timer switch allows choices of on-time: 6 seconds, 3 minutes, 10 minutes
- Selectable codes block interference from outside signals
- 2 year warranty
- Works with Thomas & Betts, Carlon Products HS2144, HS3620, HS3655, HW2155, HW2162, HW2190, and RC7000D
Plug In Receiver
- Plugs into a standard 120V wall outlet
- Small and compact to easily hide behind table, sofa, etc.
- Indoor use only
- Receiver has timer switch to control length lamp stays on...3 minutes or 10 minutes.
- Has optional alarm sound
- Plug in an incandescent light into the receiver
- 120VAC, 60 Hz, 600 Watts max. Incandescent
- Light shuts off 3 or 10 minutes after motion has stopped.
- Receiver also features an optional alarm sound.