Unbelievable! That's what comes to mind when I read about all the features packed into this Bellman Visit Alarm Clock for the hearing impaired. You get to decide how you want the alarm to wake you:
1) Loud 100+ dB alarm sound that spans across multiple frequencies covers most hearing losses.
2) A super bright flashing LED, equivalent to a camera flash, that wakes you up visually is a great alternative to a loud sound.
3) A bed shaker that will wake you up with a strong vibration and high sound under your pillow. The bed shaker emits an audible tone different that the loud 100+ dB alarm.
4) Choose one, or all of these options together to wake you.
If this isn't enough, the alarm clock has other important features. The Bellman Visit Alarm Clock is compatible with the Bellman & Symfon Visit transmitters and receivers. The front of the clock, just above the LCD screen, features four colored LEDs, each corresponding to a respective Bellman Visit transmitter - such as baby monitors, smoke alarms, telephone ring, and the doorbell. These transmitters, sold separately, connect wirelessly to your alarm clock, allowing you to be alerted when a variety of things happen in your home.
Please take a moment to watch the accompanying videos to better understand the product.
- Two year manufacturer warranty
- Audible alarm sounds at 100+ dB and spans across multiple frequencies
- Alarm times out at 20 minutes
- Bed shaker rests under pillow for vibration and audible sound to wake you
- Four flashing LEDs for pairing with Bellman Visit transmitters
- Nightlight functionality build into clock
- Snooze function
- Jack to connect telephone
- External 3.5mm for Bellman Visit accessories
- Large LCD with adjustable back light
- Backup battery included
- Weight is 13 oz
- Dimensions are 4.7" W x 4.3" H x 3.6" D