Are you hard of hearing? Do you have trouble hearing the telephone when it rings? Do you have trouble hearing people clearly and understanding them while on the phone with them?
The A1600BT from ClearSounds is an iConnect amplified telephone with an expansions handset. This telephone will provide 50 dB of amplification for telephone calls and the base provides a 85 dB ringer, visual and tactile notification with volume control. The phone features a speakerphone in the base and handset as well as digital voicemail in the base. This phone features Bluetooth technology, so you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone and make and receive calls through your cell phone. The phone has variable ringtones so you can determine if it is a cell phone or landline call coming in. The phone also has a talking phonebook which will allow you to save 40 names and numbers.
The set also features 8 one-touch photo memory dial buttons on the base, 4 one-touch memory dial buttons in the handset, and 1 one-touch SOS emergency key in the handset. The handset also comes with a 2.5mm headset jack and 3.5mm neckloop jack. The set also has big buttons and a very easy-to-read backlit display. This phone is compatible with hearing aids.
- 50 dB voice amplification
- 85 dB base ringer with visual and tactile notifications
- Bluetooth technology enables pairing of Bluetooth enabled cellphones
- Can use up to five A1600BT expansion handsets for the base
- Easily readable backlit display
- Hearing aid compatible
- Jack for optional bed shaker
- Speakerphone located in both handset and base
- Talking phonebook can store 40 names and numbers
- 8 photo memory buttons and 1 emergency button on base , 4 memory buttons on handset
- Talking keypad
- Talking caller id/call waiting
- Digital answering machiene
- Volume control
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty