Have you ever considered purchasing a system that will notify someone who is hard of hearing? If you have not considered it, you should give it some thought.
This good vibrations receiver is a body worn portable alert device that has visual and vibrating alerts. It is used to receive signals from a variety of Silent Call 318 Mhz transmitters. When the device receives a signal it will activate the vibrating function with a predetermined set of pulses for the type of signal. Also, a visual LED panel will inform you of the signal received. It will receive a signal up to 200 ft away. The device is powered by a rechargable 9V nickel metal hydride battery, which is rechargable. If you do not have a sleep/alert charger you must purchase a battery charger. A system can be built on top of this device using 318 Mhz Silent Call transmitters.
- Portable, Designed to be worn
- Battery powered 9V nickel metal hydride battery (included in package)
- Battery can be recharged with a sleep/alert charger or battery charger (sold separately)
- System can be built using 318 Mhz Silent Call transmitters
- 200 ft range
- 24 hr operation when used with sleep/alert charger and bed vibrator (sold separately)
- 5 year manufacturers warranty