"I've Fallen and Can't Get Up" became famous overnight and continues to be a phrase we all know. If you are a caregiver or have a loved on who wants the independence of being on their own but you constantly worry about them, the HW-434 is a solution to give you peace-of-mind.
This product is a panic transmitter worn on the wrist as you would wear a wrist watch. The velcro strap is comfortable and ensures the band fits wrists of all different sizes. Best of all it is convenient, you can take it off when you need to and easily put it back on.
The buttons on this device are oversized for easy location and use. The unit is also waterproof so the wearer can wear the product in the tub, shower, and swimming pool.
This unit has a large red panic button. In an emergency situation the user can press the red button and the unit will transmitt a wireless signal to a Skylink control panel (SC-001), an Emergency Dialer (AD-433S), a Multi-Function Monitoring Station (MS-2001),as well as the AA-433 Audio Alarm.
When connect to the Emergency Dialer, a press of the panic button alerts the dialer to begin dialing the sequence of numbers programmed into the auto-dialer alerting of the emergency.
When connected to the Audio Alarm, a loud alarm is sounded. If connected to the SC-001, it will trigger the Security System to sound an alarm and also dialed stored numbers.
- Can be used as a medical alert or a silent alarm.
- Water resistant: Water resistant for additional reliability.
- Allows you to wear it at all times, even in the shower or pool.
- Very portable and stylish looking panic remote.
- Red LED light flashes when transmitting panic alert signal
- Operating range of 100 feet and more.
- 3 x 3-Volt battery operated (included)
- Manufactuered by Skylink
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- FCC/IC approved