The TS-101A is a wireless temperature sensor by Skylink Home used to monitor the temperature of a monitored area. You can set an upper and lower temperature setting and when triggered, the sensor transmitts a wireless signal to a Skylink control panel, emergency dialer, or other device.
This is a very versatile device with a variety of different uses. Many of our customers use this product to measure the temperature in livestock areas (barns, chicken coops, etc.), refrigerators, and more. When you want to monitor the temperature of an outdoor area, the sensor has a terminal used to connect an external probe thermometer.
- Monitors temperature of a specific area (i.e. green house, cottage, livestock habitat, etc.)
- Works in conjunction with all Skylink receivers
- Adjustable Temperature Range -3 F to 157 F.
- Installs in minutes, easy to use and integrate with other devices
- Normally Open (N/O) dry contact for integration with other alert and alarm devices
- Two 3V lithium batteries included with long battery life
- Range up to 100ft
- Manufactured by Skylink
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty