Walking alone at night through a parking garage, dark street, or back from college classes into your dorm room can be a scary situation. Although there are a variety of products out there to help you if you stay safe, products like this key chain alarm help you scare off "would-be" attackers.
Pulling the lanyard on this keychain starts a loud, 125 dB siren that scares off potential problems--before they happen.
This is one of those products where you asked yourself "why doesn't everyone have one of these."
At a price of less than $20, having one of these is a real no-brainer. On the surface, it looks like an ordinary key chain...but it does much more.
A keychain that pulls triple duty:
- red guidlight for nightime operation
- emits very loud alarm when pin is pulled
A perfect gift for a loved one away at college, off on their own, or even for yourself.
- 120dB alarm sounds when pin is removed. Alarm will sound until pin on lanyard is re-inserted.
- Handy security alarm and light goes everywhere with you.
- Built-in guide light with red color. This red color won't hurt your eyes, but is bright enough to help guide your way or find the keyhole.
- Requires 4 "LR44" Batteries (included)