When you need a commercial grade photo cell light controller to turn street lamps and other high-powered outdoor lighting on at night and off in the morning, this is a product you need to consider.
This photocell features a time delay to ensure the product is not constantly cycled one and off, blowing your light.
Manufactured by Thomas and Betts this is a high-quality product built to withstand the outdoor commercial use.
- Designed for three-pronged receptacle light fixtures
- Life expectancy of more than 6,000 cycles
- Twist Lock Light Control for easy installation
- Turns light on at night and off in the morning
- Built-in timer delay eliminates flicker
- Fits most mercury vapor and sodium 3-prong receptacle light fixtures
- Time delay will take about 2 minutes to turn light on or off which is ideal to ensure bulb is not burned out easily
- 1000 watts max - 1800 tungsten, 1000 VA ballast, 120V AC, 60hz
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Manufactured by Carlon, a Thomas & Betts company