Looking for an easy way to turn on a bedside lamp? Want to be able to adjust the light level on a floor lamp? Then check out the AR145D.
How it works:
Installation couldn't be easier! Plug the AR145D into any standard 110-120V AC wall outlet, then plug your lamp into the outlet on our dimmer.
To operate, touch the lamp for the desired light level.
- Easily converts metal lamp into dimmer
- Special fade to off feature dims through 4 light levels to off position
- Saves bulb life and energy
- Great for arthritic hands because only a touch to the side of lamp controls the dimming function
- For use with incandescent and halogen bulbs only
- Only use with one-way bulbs, even in a 3-way socket
- Do not install a bulb with more the 200 watts. Recommended 100-150 watts.
- Manufactured by Thomas and Betts
- UL Listed
- One year manufacturer warranty