"Do you have a doorbell that will play a choo-choo sound?" You would think, with all the different chimes we have that this would be something we would have but the answer was "no but, I have something better."
The DH840E is a programmable doorbell, recordable door chime by Thomas and Betts that allows you to use any tune as your doorbell notification chime sound.
Now you can hear your favorite sound when someone presses your door chime button! Simply record a song using the internal microphone or plug microphone cord (included) into a computer, radio or CD player.
THIS CHIME DOES NOT WORK WITH A LIGHTED DOORBELL BUTTON
- Battery or Transformer Operated
- Single, Two or Three Door Operation
- Easy to Install!
- Note: Always turn off house power before beginning installation
- Uses 16V, 10Va transformer (CARLON DH905)
- Use Carlon Bellwire (DH965)
Very easy to install. Simply remove the door chime cover from the base and follow the included wiring diagram.