The RC3760D is an economical, easy to use and set up window, door alarm. Rather than playing a loud alarm sound, the plug in receiver/speaker plays one of eight chimes which are changeable at the sensor/transmitter.
Then the magnetic contacts attached to a door or window are separated (the door or window opens) the transmitter sends a wireless signal to the plug in receiver to play the preselected chime sound.
This is a great system to monitor or alert you when the door, window, or even cabinet is opened. For example, suppose you have a supply closet in your office you want to monitor. When the door is opened, it will play a chime sound.
- Chime Sounds When A Monitored Door Is Opened
- 8 Tunes: Dong, Ding Dong & Westminster Chime
- 32 Selectable Codes To Block Interference From Outside Signals
- Up To 150` Operating Range
- 1 1/2" Speaker
- White Color
- Compatible with other Dimango, Carlon wireless door chime push buttons, sensors, receivers.