The HS306 is a photocell light control with automatic shut off timer. A dusk, the photocell turns the lamp on and the automatic timer then shuts the lamp off eight hours later. This is a good crime deterrent because if gives the appearance of normal living patterns.
The HS306 also features a rotating head so that you can easily position the photocell in accordance with the amount of light you want it to "see." For example, if you point the photocell directly at the window, it will turn the light on a little later because the photocell is seeing more light than it would if it was rotated away from the window. Once it cuts on, the time keeps in on for eight hours.
Rated for indoor use and outdoor use in enclosed applications.
- Turns light on at dusk and off after 8 hours.
- Unique design provides the ability to aim light sensor at strongest source of light.
- UL listed for inside and outside in enclosed applications.
- Use with 120V AC, 150 Watts max.
- incandescent or fluorescent bulb.
- Eliminates flickering that can occur at dusk or dawn.