Motion Activated Wall Switch Model HS3655
Alerts you when someone enters Detection Zone!
- Install in Minutes
- Remove the faceplate of the existing wall switch
- Remove the existing wall switch
- Connect power leads to the Receiver wires by twisting the wire nut clockwise over the ends.
- Push all wiring into the outlet box.
- Slide the Control Switch on the Receiver Switch to the "ON" position
- Replace existing faceplate.
- Mount Motion Sensor within operating range
- Lights shut off 3 or 10 minutes after motion has stopped
- Override Feature - Control Switch allows you to turn lights on and leave them on.
- Motion Sensor - 140 degree X 60 degree detection zone
- Can be used indoors or outdoors in temperatures of -20F to + 120F
- Timer switch allows choices of on-time: 6 seconds, 3 minutes, 10 minutes
- Activation switch allows day and night operation
- Bonus remote included
- Works with Thomas & Betts, Carlon Products HS2144, HS3620, HS3655
- 2 year warranty