A tri-volt transformer is a great choice for many homeowners and electricians because of it's versatility. On the input side, the transformer takes 120V and on the output side you select different outputs depending on your need.
Transformers take a higher voltage input and outputs a lower voltage that may be used by low-voltage type of products like doorbells, landscape lighting products.
- Please note, although this is called a tri-volt transformer, that does not mean it will power multiple chimes.
- Made by Heath-Zenith, this product has a one year manufacturer's warranty.
- Clamps to a hole in the junction box
- Made in China
- Weights 13 oz
- Input: 120VAC - Output: 8VAC-10VA, 16VAC-10VA, 24VAC-20VA
- Designed for use with low-voltage wired doorbells