Are you hard of hearing or know someone who is? When the phone rings is it hard to hear? How about when someone knocks on your door?
This is a multi-task alert system designed exclusively for the deaf and hard of hearing. This is an all-inclusive kit that contains a doorbell push button, a phone line cord to connect a telephone, an input for a lamp, and a bed shaker. On top of all of that, the central hub of this system, the alarm clock, is packed with features designed for the hearing impaired. Whether you have a telephone call, a visitor at your front door, or need help waking up in the morning, this system does it all.
The kit includes a wireless doorbell button transmitter you mount outside your front door. When a visitor pushes the button, the alarm clock notification system alert you to the visitor by flashing the "door illumination light" located on the front face of the clock, and if configured, the bed shaker shakes the bed and the lamp you plugged into the alarm clock flashes.
When a phone call comes in, a similar process occurs. The bed shakes, the lamp flashes, and the phone button on the front of the alarm clock flashes. When you answer the phone, all the notifications reset, ready for the next use.
The front of the clock also has a "paging" function that can be used to activate any remote receivers or personal signals. This is great if someone is helping you at your home; this would be a great way to notify them that you need assistance.
The alarm clock is packed with features as well. We encourage you to read the user manual for this product to learn more about the alarm clock's spectacular features.
- Complete visual notification system that includes:
- wireless doorbell transmitter
- phone line cord
- bed shaker
- AlertMaster AL10
- User manual
- Wireless doorbell button range (from button to alarm clock) is max of 80'
- No running wires necessary--doorbell is wireless, other devices plug into alarm clock
- Large display on alarm clock
- Alarm clock is packed with features. When alarm goes off, you can program alarm clock to shake the bed and flash the lamp.
- Paging function on clock to notify remote receivers
- When a phone call comes in or you have a visitor who pushes the wireless button, alerts (as configured) are activated
- Visual alerts included flashing lamp (if connected to clock) and flashing button on face of clock. Physical alert is shaking function of included shaker
- Includes a bed shaker used for physical notification
- Will work with other AlertMaster products and the VP200 and ZBox
- Manufactured by Clarity
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty