The thing that first strikes me when I see a Craftmade wired push button is just how pretty they are, which you can easily see in the pictures for these two products. Overall, Craftmade produces some of the nicest doorbells and door chimes avaialble today.
The BSMED-AP and the BSMED-AZ are two color versions of the same circular doorbell button. The circular doorbell buton plates are circular and have a slight dome shape. Stamped into the metail are pretty medallion patters that look almost leaf-like, with etchings along the circular rim of the plate. The actual push button is located in the center and is white, and is illuminated by a LED bulb.
The lighted doorbell buttons must be wired to a doorbell transformer. They are surface mounted and should last a very long time.
- Two color choices to choose from. The BSMED-AP has an antique pewter finish and the BSMED-AZ has an antique bronze finish.
- These are surface mounted doorbell buttons which means they will sit directly on top of the wall where mounted.
- LED bulb powers light, never gets hot, and will last for years and years
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Manufactured by Craftmade