The IRDCR-2500 is designed for indoor or light duty outdoor applications under a location protected from weather elements.
The sensor/transmitter is powered by a 9-volt battery. The passive infrared detector is able to monitor an area up to 100 degrees wide. The products ships with an integral mask which allows the detection area to change from 20 degrees to 100 degrees.
The transmitter has a swivel mount which allows the sensor to swivel 80 degrees left to right and 50 degress up to down. The sensor also has three different sensitivity settings which means you can detect a person's movement from 12 feet, 25 feet, or up to 40 feet away. There is also a setting for the PIR to flash a LED when movement is detected or to stay dark.
- Sends wireless signal up t0 2500 ft.
- Indoor and outdoor rated
- Passive-infrared sensor
- Powered by 9-volt battery
- Compatible with Dakota 2500 series of products
- Manufactured by Dakota Alert
- 4 zones, four chime/tune sounds
- Three different detection ranges - low (12ft), medium (25 ft), and high (40 ft)
- Rest delay settings of 15 or 120 seconds
- Low battery alert
- Provided masks/filters to adjust detection angle from 16-100 degrees
- Operating temperature range of -30F-110F
- Battery life of 6-12 months
- Swivel mount
The receiver has a plug in transformer that simply plugs into any standard wall outlet. It will accept a signal from any Dakota Alert 2500 series receiver from up to 2500 feet away. The receiver has an adjustable volume control from a high of 90 decibles all the way down to mute.
- Includes 12VDC plug in transformer
- 4 form "C" relay outputs & 1 12VDC output
- 4 sound options: classical, westminster chime, whistle & ding dong
- Adjustable volume control from 90db to mute
The IR-2500 is packed with features. This product was designed to be used as an entrance alert in conjunction with a Dakota Alert 2500 series receivers (DR-2500 & PR-2500).
Below are some of the features of the IR-2500 sensor. For more information, please view the pdf manual associated with this product.
- Indoor rated but may be used outdoors as long as it is located under an eve of some kind.
- When working with the DCR-2500 receiver, it will send one of four tunes to the receiver when motion is detected
- Supplied with user modifiable mask on the lens to adjust wdith of the detection area from approx. 16 deg to 100 deg.
- Available chime sounds are: 1) Ding Dong 2)Whistle 3)Westminster or 4) Classical
- Sensor/transmitter is operated by a 9-volt battery.
- Detection range of 12-40 feet; three different settings for high (40'), medium (25'), and low (12').
- Led will flash when it detects motion
- Filter setting for outdoor or indoor. Outdoor setting attempts to filter out outdoor concurrences such as leaves, moisture, etc.
- Reset settings enable resets for 15 or 120 seconds.
- Receiver will sound when transmitter battery is low.
- Sensor comes with mask to change the detection zone width.
- Operates at 434 MHz
- Operating temperature range of -30F to 110 F.
- Expected battery life is 6-12 months. Cold weather and other environmental factors will reduce battery life.
- Mounts on supplies swivel mount.